Today I’m participating in The Faux Fountain Pen’s Muse Party Blogfest. You’re all invited to bring your muse or one of your characters to the party. Since I don’t have a muse (unless you count Stephen King), I decided to bring Edgar, the misunderstood teddy bear from my new novel, The Bear Who Wouldn’t Leave.
1. Who is your muse (or character)? Tell us a little bit about him and why you brought him.
Some people think Edgar is an evil, cursed bear. I think he gives back what he gets. All he needs is a little love, and who could argue with that? I figured that, after everything he’s been through, this bear could use a fun night out.
2. What are you guys wearing? Dressing up or keeping it casual?
Of course Edgar is dressed to the nines with his built-in fur coat. And since he’s a panda, it always looks like he’s in a tuxedo. As for me, I’m wearing my favourite Threadless shirt and jeans.
3. It’s a potluck! Did you bring something yummy?
I was planning to make honey cake and butter tarts, but Edgar has this nasty habit of destroying everything in the fridge.
4. Open bar! What are you both drinking (booze or otherwise)?
Edgar loves a dry martini, but he’s bad enough when he’s sober, so I think we’ll both stick to water. That sangria does look good, though…
5. Wallflowers or social butterflies?
We’re both extroverts. For Edgar, that’s part of the problem.
6. What song(s) will you and your character sing for karaoke?
The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, of course.
7. What’s your favorite party game?
For some reason, Edgar has a soft spot for Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
8. Which one of you is more likely to end up dancing on a table top?
Edgar. Especially if there’s something valuable on the table that he can smash.
9. Has your character been a good date and would you ever hang out with him again?
One thing I’ll say about Edgar–a night with him is never boring!
To visit the other bloggers in this festival and find out more about our host, please check out her blog.
I post about haunted travel, supernatural stuff, and unsolved mysteries on Tuesdays. If you’d like to read more of my posts, please sign up for my Hidden Library, which also gives you exclusive access to lots of free books!
Thanks for visiting.