Welcome back, Dear Readers.
What’s holding you back from living an extraordinary life? Is it that amazing new job you don’t have time to apply for? That book you can’t seem to pitch to publishers? Or maybe it’s an awesome opportunity that always seems to lie just beyond your reach.
Whatever it is, I’m here to help.
For those of you who don’t know me well, I have many years of experience as a professional writer, editor, marketer, fundraiser, publicist, journalist, and event planner. I’ve written many cover and query letters, refreshed resumes, publicized everything from museum exhibits to cancer fundraisers and album releases, created social media campaigns and successfully managed dozens of events.
Why am I telling you this?
I’m prepared to let one lucky winner borrow my brain for an hour for FREE (something my clients pay $100-200 for). If you win, you can put me to work doing any of the following:
- Writing a press release
- Writing a query letter
- Writing a cover letter
- Writing a back cover or book blurb
- Editing your synopsis or plot summary
- Reviewing your novel
- Writing an elevator pitch
- Writing a bio
- Writing a speech
- Editing and fixing up a resume
- Editing pretty much anything!
- Giving advice on how to market and promote an event or product
- Writing a journalism story you just don’t feel like writing
- Writing a blog post
- Heck, if you’re in the same city, I’ll even work on your jab with you. Or your cross. Or whatever. (I’ve been a Muay Thai kick boxer for too long to admit.)
- Or…(insert your idea here). Don’t be afraid to get creative!
You will receive one entry every time you do the following:
- Tweet this video (one entry per tweet)
- Share it with your Facebook Followers (one entry per share)
- Like it on YouTube (one entry)
- Add a positive comment on YouTube (one entry)
- Pin this video (one entry)